29.1.11

state of mind purple


Like everyone else in the country, I've been feeling a little under the weather this week, so rather than adventuring out of my apartment in search of a good time, I've been mostly hanging out in my room, playing with my face. 

Sure, a good piece of cloth can soothe the aching shoulders, but for me, a game of drag queen dress-up is the quickest way to take your mind off what ails you.

NOTE: I have absolutely no idea what I was going for with this particular example of face-play. Looking at it now, I'd say it's part Siouxsie Sioux, part Bowie in Labyrinth, part Sleeping Beauty's Maleficent

I guess that's the fun part about dressing to please yourself - you never know where the whim's going to take you.




post title c/o Nas...


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful work Cee and Ruth.

    I would.... Just saying....

    ReplyDelete